About Gas Tex Leeds
Boiler Repairs Leeds? Established in 1998 Gas Tex Leeds have been serving the people of West Yorkshire for all their Central Heating System and Gas Installation needs.They have a team of qualified and accredited gas engineers with over 50 years collective experience so you can rest assured that you are in safe hands.
We Care About Customers
Our vast knowledge and expertise ensures that you receive nothing but the best service. Servicing Leeds and the surrounding areas, we endeavour to minimise our impact on the environment by installing high efficiency boiler products that can significantly cut your home’s CO2 emissions and therefore help you do your bit for the environment by reducing your carbon footprint.
Domestic and Commercial Boilers
Whether you are a Homeowner looking for a personal service, or a landlord looking for a reliable company to help you maintain the heating systems in your property portfolio then Gas Tex Leeds are on hand to help you.
Want to know more about our Boiler Services in Leeds?
BOILER SERVICE LEEDS
It’s important to have your boiler serviced once a year to make sure it’s in good working order and of course is safe. It’s generally a good idea to have your annual boiler service in the summer months so as to make sure your boiler is in tip top condition when you need it most – however we do undertake Boiler Servicing in Leeds all year round.
- Review of the overall installation and location of the boiler, pipework and ventilation.
- Replace boiler parts that look to be worn or on their last legs.
- Check the boiler outflow flue to see the composition of the outlet gases.
- Check that the boiler is properly ventilated.
- Take apart the key parts of your boiler to check for damage – before putting the boiler back together again.
- Check the boiler gas pressure and flow rate.
- Prepare a written report and point out to you what you need to do to keep your boiler in good condition.
BOILER REPAIRS LEEDS
If your boiler and your heating or hot water do not seem to be working, make sure you quickly do the following checks before calling out a Gas Safe Registered Engineer. (Which of course all Gas Tex Engineers are)
- Check your gas supply and other appliances to see if they are working
- Check your power supply to ensure the power has not been disconnected
- Check your Pilot Light as it may have gone out
- Check your thermostat is switch to ‘on’
- If all else fails, then call us
BOILER INSTALLS LEEDS
Here at Gas Tex Leeds we undertake all types of boiler installations. Wether it is a new installation or replacing an old boiler then give us a call. If you can answer Yes to one or more of these questions then then we would recommend you seriously considering replacing your boiler.
- Is your boiler old and inefficient? Replacing your boiler could be the best way for you to reduce your gas bills and save money.
- Is your boiler unreliable and have you had to repair it in the past? It could be cheaper in the end to replace it entirely.
- Is your boiler still in production? Replacements parts for repairs may be much harder to find for older boilers and can take a long time.
- Is your boiler economical and efficient? You can reduce your household’s carbon dioxide emissions by as much as 30% with a new energy efficient boiler.